가장 합리적인 Microscope IR
FTIR Microscope LUMOS II
For Bruker, it's the results that count. That's why we made the LUMOS II the best compact solution for FTIR microscopy and imaging.
제품 문의/자료 요청: email@example.com
LUMOS II features:
- Superb FPA imaging performance
- High-definition spectral and visual data
- Novel calibrating technology PermaSure+
- Ultrafast imaging data acquisition:
- Huge field of view and visual resolution in the sub micrometer range
- FPA imaging ATR/transmission/reflection
- Standard TE-MCT detector provides high sensitivity without liquid nitrogen!
- Software guided measurements support beginners and professional users
- Easy access to the sample stage:handle samples of up to 40 mm in height
- Fully motorized and automated hardware
- Compliant to cGMP/GLP, USP, ChP, JP, Ph. Eur. and FDA 21 CFR p11
- Automated OQ/PQ/pharmacopeia tests
- Upgrade your system anytime if your requirements change
We believe that it is high time to make advanced techniques available to every user, regardless of their skill level. The benefits of FTIR imaging and microscopy are too great to restrict access by cumbersome hard- and software.
We call it true FPA imaging. Why?
Because the LUMOS II elevates FTIR imaging by making it faster, easier, more accurate and reliable – and even more fun.
To achieve this, we have tailored the LUMOS II, its software and user interface specifically to the user. Beginners get perfect results in no time, while experts are given unlimited access
Better instrument. Better results.
Naturally, LUMOS II delivers excellent results in transmission and reflection measurements. One notable highlight, however, are the measurements in attenuated total reflection (ATR).
To cut a long story short, its ATR capabilities are unsurpassed. Period. Don‘t settle for unreliable, manual ATR accessories – get the best. Get the LUMOS
The retractable crystal is controlled by high precision piezoelectrical motors and integrated into the lens. This allows you to enjoy a clear view of the sample while your measurement still takes place exactly where you want it.
Effortless FTIR measurements.
- Standard TE-MCT detector
- No liquid nitrogen needed
- No dry-air purge required
- Low power consumption
- Inert to high humidity
- Long lifetime of components including laser
- Small footprint